Hello dear everyone,
Pattern drawing, a perfect pattern to measure, that is the first requirement of clothing making, a beautiful homemade garment. patterndrawing you now from the razor blades, Burda, Knip, Victor la maison, simplicity? Then take a look at the lutterloh pattern drawing system! Pattern drawing like you've never done before, so easy and fun! A small pattern, your chest size and hip size, putting points, connecting and ready is your pattern! Then some checks, at least your back length and waist and before you know it you have drawn a beautiful, perfectly fitting pattern. Super! Take a look at this pattern drawing website and enjoy the simple way of drawing patterns. Sewing becomes even more fun this way Do you need help? No problem!! With telephone support, on facebook, the lutterlohacademy forum and the clear instruction films you can also do it!
Welcome to the Lutterloh Academy!
An active website with an online pattern drawing course, blogs, patterndesign news, discussion of the latest supplements and a Webinar in the course of the year so that you can ask questions directly to me.Why the Lutterloh Academy?
First back to the year 2009 in which I started as a user of the Lutterloh patterndrawing system. This after seeing the (old-fashioned) film by Frank Lutterloh in which he explains that you can draw a suitable pattern based on 2 measurements taken. This by putting points etc. My mouth fell open in surprise and thought, I'm going to order this !!
So thought, so done, and I received that beautiful book at home with those beautiful illustrations. This alone made me more enthusiastic. In 2009 I started to tailor and design clothes for other people. Of course the system came in very handy here ... but .... not for everyone a suitable pattern with 2 sizes.
And that is of course also very logical, because we are not equal to each other, every person is unique. The great thing about Lutterloh is that you can draw a pattern very easily (with these 2 sizes) and in many cases controlling the back length and waist is enough and you can change it if necessary. This gives 70% of the users a beautiful pattern that really FITS.
The other 30% has, like me, some "pain points" in the body. And how nice is it to know how to change this in a very easy and logical way in the pattern, then cut out your pattern, sew it and it FITS!
That has made me so enthusiastic that I would like to let everyone in the Netherlands, Belgium and yes the whole world know how FUN this pattern drawing system is
Meanwhile there is the "Lutterloh Academy forum" on Facebook ( for you Lutterloh-system) with lots of enthusiastic followers, on YouTube the free videos with a lot of explanation and now the online course and many fun and active items on www.lutterlohacademy.com
The Lutterloh Academy is a godsend for both groups! The 70% to make the patterns even easier to draw AND learn pattern reading and thereby learn to sew better. The other 30%, you can finally make a fitting pattern, and then receive compliments! Who does not want that now? Have fun with the Lutterlohacademy!
In the Button VIDEO you will also find your English spoken patterndrawing video' s by the Lutterloh patterns.
Lots of pleasure with watching them. If you have questions please contact the button CONTACT. I will respond as soon as possible !